Taking advantage of the long weekend coming up over the 4th of July, I decided to move the kit back to Illinois while I had the chance.
Rented a UHaul, got storage reserved back there and got a plane ticket for the trip back here to Phoenix.
I was trying to decide if I should do it this early in the move process (house not sold yet), but the day job is preventing me from getting any building time lately, so I figured I’d get it out of the way.
Looks like there will be no more building for me until at least late fall. Oh well. It will give me more time to save up for the fuselage kit.