Priming is done and I’ve started riveting the tailcone together. Both side skins and the bottom skins are on. It has taken about 13.5 hours of riveting to get to this point.
I was able to back rivet most everything on the sides and bottom. The only exception was a few areas near the aft most tail section.
I installed the Cleaveland static ports rather than the Vans pop rivet type. I think these have a more professional look. They aren’t that expensive and they are installed easily. Just match drill the three attach holes, dimple the skins and countersink the static ports and squeeze a few rivets.